Senior Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
About Regional Recruitment Services:
Regional Recruitment Services are a multi-sector agency based on the Leicester High Street, that has been established since 2008.
We are looking to attract a talented Senior Recruitment Consultant with a track-record of building a profitable recruitment desk. The role itself would be specialising in our Construction sector.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated recruiter that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies within the Midlands. We welcome interest and applications from candidates with High Street and / or specialist agency experience with the following skills and abilities:
• A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role will include meeting with clients and candidates.
• At least 2 years experience in the Construction industry (blue or white collar).
• Target driven and sales orientated.
• Working to targets and deadlines.
• You must have the ability to connect with people and build professional working relationships with candidates, client contacts and colleagues.
• We want to hire ambitious recruiters that consider business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
• An abundance of tenacity and resilience.
Why join Regional Recruitment Services?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, specialising in Construction, you will receive:
• Highly incentivised and transparent commission structure.
• You will have the opportunity to earn commission from week one.
• All employees benefit from 28 days holiday plus an extra day for each year’s employment service.
• Fun, competitive environment – we have regular team building days out.
• Salary is based on performance and we hold quarterly salary reviews, so your earnings are always reflective of your competency and performance.
• 3% Pension Contributions.
• Greater autonomy and reward.
• Progression in a successful career path that has seen ambitious individuals develop from entry-level to director status and senior management.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 3667605 and ask for Simi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may not be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufactering and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.