SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – Technical & Engineering
Location: Leicester City Centre
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 + uncapped commission + (quarterly & annual bonuses)
Regional Recruitment Services are looking to attract a talented Recruitment Consultant to specialise in permanent or contract placements. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated recruiter that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
About us: Regional Recruitment Services are an award winning recruitment agency based on Leicester High Street that has been established since 2008. We are part of the preferred supply chain for many household names and provide them with a unique level of service that many of our larger high street and independent agency competitors cannot provide. In addition to this, we are a significant permanent and temporary recruiter on a national scale.
The team includes 20 professionals, specialising within the following industry disciplines:
* Supply Chain & Logistics
* Office Support & Sales
* Senior Appointments
* Technical & Engineering
The Opportunity: This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies within the Midlands. We have ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years and welcome interest and applications from candidates with Corporate Sales/HR or high street agency experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the Technical and Engineering sector
- Supporting and developing your team
- Maximising the return on current clients
- Growing your desk and successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will also hold the following skills and abilities:
– A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role will include meeting with clients and candidates.
– Recruitment Consultant must have the ability to connect with people and build professional working relationships with candidates, client contacts and colleagues.
– We want to hire ambitious recruiters that consider business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
– The successful recruitment consultant will have an abundance of tenacity and resilience. Being able to professionally deal with candidates and clients and having ability to learn from experiences are essential traits of a successful a recruiter.
– Professionalism. Are you the sort of person that will put your best efforts into every task involved in the 360-degree recruitment process? This is important to us.
How To Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this recruitment consultant vacancy before applying, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07501469164.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.