Job Title: Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Full time – 35 Hours. 9:00AM to 17:00PM
A highly reputable law firm in Leicester are looking to recruit a Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor with at least 3 years’ experience. Due to the expansion of the firm they are looking for someone who will take a natural step in to a Senior position as you will be assisting families at a sensitive time and helping them to make what can be a daunting process, as trouble-free as possible.
Duties for the successful Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor:
• A hands on approach in resolving problems and meeting clients’ needs.
• Require experience of dealing with all areas of private client work, wills and probate, trusts, IHT’s etc.
• You will be dealing with Court of Protection matters.
• Providing a high-quality client service.
• Managing and motivating the Probate team, along with building relationships with other departments.
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the law and implement changes necessary to comply with the law.
• Advising on inheritance tax and estates administration.
• You will be conscripting simple and complex wills.
• Captivating existing client caseloads as well as growing and evolving your work.
The following skills we require from a Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor:
• You will be a Wills & Probate Solicitor with 3 years PQE.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Possess the drive to succeed.
• The capability to build good client and third party relationships.
• Sound knowledge on Conveyancing procedures.
• Familiarity in using DPS.
• The ability to manage a department and grow your team, along with the capability to work unsupervised.
• A UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is essential as occasional travelling will be involved.
The up and coming Senior will benefit from Free Parking and a rewarding Salary (DOE).
How to Apply for the Senior Wills & Probate Solicitor:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 – 36 676 06 and ask for Simi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.