Job Title: SEO Consultant
Salary up to £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Regional Recruitment Services have an exciting new job opportunity with an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Leicestershire.
The client is looking for a full-time position SEO Consultant requiring a strong focus and understanding of technical SEO in particular. The ideal candidate will have strategic business acumen and experience.
Your job will be to identify the opportunity to grow your clients business through the organic search channel.
The successful SEO Consultant will be working with 5-10 clients (and ad-hoc projects), you will be their main point of contact. You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems, providing technical solutions as well as being client-facing.
SEO Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
* Identify search opportunity
* Recommend and prioritize fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance
* Technical auditing including performance optimisation
* Analyse campaign performance, identify areas of improvement and iterate
* Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
* Nurture and develop client relationships
The Ideal SEO Consultant
* 4+ years of SEO experience, at least 2 of which should be technical SEO specifically.
* Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization. on-page, off-site, and technical
* Expert level use of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster Tools, Searchmetrics, SISTRIX, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager and SEMrush
* Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
* Working knowledge of Google Optimize (as many clients also use our CRO services)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* A high standard of written and spoken English
* Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise.
* Subsidised private healthcare.
* Bonus scheme.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Opportunities for career development, support and progression.
* The opportunity to work on a wide variety of client campaigns from a variety of industries!
* Company days out, incentives, regular events, and end of year parties!
* 22 days holiday.
* Access to industry-leading tools to deal with your daily duties in the most effective way possible.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Ellis Or email Ellis.Dawkins@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.