Job Title: Service Engineer – Industrial Service & Repair
Pay Rate: Competitive + on-call payment & significant overtime
Hours: Monday – Friday + 1 in 4 weekend call out rota
Start Date: ASAP
Our client a market leader in its field and the UK’s largest of its kind are looking to recruit a fully skilled, qualified and motivated vehicle electrician who is looking to expand their experience and develop their skills.
* You must hold a relevant mechanical qualification to at least City & Guilds Level 3 or ONC in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
* Have significant experience in a compressor installation, servicing or repair role.
* Experience of working with dryers would also be advantageous.
* You must hold a full UK driving licence and have entitlement to work in the UK.
* Be physically fit, with plenty of energy.
* Located within a commutable distance of Liversedge.
* Be willing to travel with some overnight travel involved.
* Have a flexible approach to work which is sometimes outside normal working hours.
* Be confident with customers and be able to discuss problems at all levels.
* Overtime: After 40 hours – time and half.
* Holidays: 28 days.
* Uniform provided.
* Company vehicle provided with availability for personal use.
* Mobile phone.
* Company pension scheme.
* Specialist tools provided.
* Opportunity to purchase tools at a preferential price.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Nathan. Or you can email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise