Shuttering Carpenter – Holland – 500-540 Euros (Net per week)
We are currently recruiting for Shuttering Carpenter to travel to Holland for long-term work.
Overview of the Shuttering Carpenter
* Located in Holland- can go home on weekend
* Additional £69, tax and NI free, for every working day out in Holland.
* Salary Range, 500-540 Euros (Net per week)
* Driving license is needed and if possible a car
* 40 hours a week, overtime is possible
* FREE accommodation
Responsibilities of the Shuttering Carpenter
* Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks
* Infrastructure works
* Placing elements
* Realization and handling concrete and all kinds of form work
Requirements of the Shuttering Carpenter
* Experience as a Shuttering Carpenter
* Able to work from blueprints/drawings
* In position of a VCA or willing to obtain one
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this position then contact Megan Oldfield today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.