Job Title: Stock Controller
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: – 08:00 – 17:00 (Mon-Thurs)/ 08:00 – 14:00 (Friday)
Salary: £21,000 p/a
Immediate start available
A long-standing manufacturer and worldwide suppliers & manufacturer of a variety of medical products, to the healthcare sector and the wider world of medical health.
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced stock controller to join the fulfilment team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the SAP System, used for logistics handling and resource management within the warehouse.
Role & Main Duties:
* Create locations for product
* Introduce and manage procedures for stock rotation and keeping pick locations stocked
* Work with production to foresee any potential stock issues and rectify
* Liaise with purchasing – expected deliveries, highlight stock issues, chase deliveries
* Investigate stock discrepancies and keep the system up to date and correct
* Booking in of containers
* Hands on – delivery and container unloading
* A keen attention to detail, and thorough approach towards work.
* A FLT Counterbalance license/past experience is required for this position
* Excellent computer skills (Familiar with SAP system)
* Must be competent in using email and excel
* Driving licence an advantage
* Both strong written, and verbal capabilities
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.