Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: Temp Ongoing
Hourly Rate: £12.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00
Regional Recruitment have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator. You will be assisting the supply chain team, warehousing team and negotiating with Hauliers. You will be used to working to tight deadlines and have experience of working in a similar environment.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for
* Ensure customer requirements and quality of service are met through excellent communication and management of Key Performance Indicators
* Problem solving and escalating any issues with arrival of goods which may lead to issues with customer deliveries.
* Liaising with Hauliers and suppliers negotiating shipping costs
* General Admin duties
Essential skills and experience required for the Supply Chain Coordinator
* Managing the Supply Chain process from sale to point of delivery
* Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
* Experience in Supply Chain and Inventory
* Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Able to effectively prioritise and adapt to variable workload.
* Will be working in very fast paced environment so you must be experienced in dealing with pressure and be highly organised with an ability to multi-task and manage ones own time.
* Pro-active and can do attitude required.
How to apply for the Supply Chain Coordinator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 3667598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.