Location: Shifnal, West Midlands
Hourly Rate: £8.73 per hour + Increased rates for Nights/Weekend Shifts
Start Date: Immediate starts available
Duration: Temp-to-Perm – long-term opportunities
Our client, a small reputable home healthcare service based in West Midlands are urgently recruiting for both experienced and non-experienced, proactive Support Workers to join them on a temporary, ongoing basis.
The Role – Support Worker
* You will be supporting individuals within their own homes
* The position offers variety and is pivotal in providing support and guidance to individuals looking to regain life skills
* Developing strong and trusting relationships with individuals will be instrumental, leading to assisting participation in community life
* Assisting with personal care and overseeing medication
* Supporting with meal times, running errands and providing companionship
* 7am – 3pm / 3pm – 10 pm
* Mixture of shifts per week, mixture of days, nights and possible sleep-in’s, dependent upon requirement – you must be flexible
That Package – Support Worker
* Long term career opportunities and progression
* Our client offers outstanding clinical support, leadership and person-centred training for their support workers
Requirements – Support Worker
* Excellent communication skills – Being able to communicate effectively in a calm and supportive manner
* All candidates must be prepared to undergo a DBS enhanced check or have a current rolling DBS
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred but not essential)
Due to the impact of Covid-19, there is high demand for health professionals and support workers to help make a positive difference in local communities and individual lives by providing care and support for people within their own homes.
How to apply for the Support Worker
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Michelle.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.