Location: Lingfield, Surrey
Hourly Rate: £8.72 per hour + Increased rates for Nights/Weekend Shifts
Start Date: Immediate starts available
Duration: Temp-to-Perm – Long-term opportunity
We are urgently seeking dependable people to support society’s most vulnerable during these unprecedented times and beyond. We are keen on speaking to multiple Support Workers in the Lingfield area, to join a collective of key workers.
The home is situated close to local shops and has efficient transport links to and from East Grinstead. As a support worker you will be catering to those with dementia and other age-related conditions. Of course having experience in this field is desirable, however it is not essential, and would urge anyone with a caring and compassionate nature to apply.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
The Role – Support Worker
* Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and well-being needs.
* Developing strong and trusting relationships with individuals will be instrumental.
* Assisting with personal care and overseeing medication.
* Supporting with meal times, running errands and providing companionship.
* Assist with meals and preparation
* Engage in day to day activities and local community days
* Provide support to the family members and visitors
* Work closely with other team members and management team.
Support Worker Shifts:
* 7am – 2pm / 2pm – 8:45 pm / 8:30 pm – 7:30am
* Mixture of shifts per week, mixture of days, nights and possible sleep-in’s, dependent upon requirement – increased pay rates for Nights/Weekends/Bank-Holidays
The Package – Support Worker:
* Long term career opportunities and progression.
* Our client offers comprehensive training and ongoing support – They are with you every step of the way.
* Free Uniform.
* Immediate Starts.
* Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers.
How to apply for to Join as a Support Worker:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Aaron.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.