Support Worker / Home Carer
Full-time – Permanent
A competitive salary of up to £10 per hour
Regional Recruitment Services are currently on the lookout for a Support Worker.
As a Support Worker working for our client, you will join a specialist team supporting an individual within their own home. You will play a BIG part of this team and will receive outstanding clinical support, leadership and person-centred training. In this varied position you will support an individual to develop or regain life skills assisting participation in community life by building strong and trusting relationships.
Benefits of the role:
* A competitive salary of up to £10 per hour
* A healthcare cash plan
* Progression Opportunities
* Choice of hours – 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am (Days or Nights)
The ideal candidate:
We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience as a Support Worker within Recovery, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Outreach or Forensic Work.
* Provide excellent care and individualised support to patients
* Assisting and engaging with daily activities, helping achieve personal goals
* Providing companionship and building trust.
* Provide support to the family members and visitors
* Actively participating in up-skilling sessions, and willing to work towards an NVQ Level 3
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check (Formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 07501469164 and ask for Lucy. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.