Job Title: Supported Living Manager
Pay Rate: £32,294 – £37,839 per annum
Hours: 40 Hours (Shift Rotas May Include Weekends)
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Start Date: ASAP
Supported Living Manager Overview
We have a fantastic opportunity join a continually expanding organisation. The care service provides safe, innovative and bespoke care packages for some of the community’s most vulnerable people. The supported living service provides specialist care, support and accommodation to adults across Warwickshire. We are ideally looking for someone highly experienced in learning and development, leading supported living services and Manual Handling. The supported living manager would need to have a strong understanding of CQC regulations and ideally have a good network in Warwickshire.
Supported Living Manager Key Responsibilities
* To oversee all activities within the service/s and make sure that the quality of service and the support provided meets and exceeds all the requirements of the Essential Standards for Quality and Safety.
* To ensure that each person’s package of support is sufficient to meet their needs.
* Building each person’s confidence so that they can increase their abilities and self-sufficiency in all areas of their lives including self-care and household management.
* Understanding the importance of, and promoting, teamwork, consistency and communication in a complex support setting.
* To ensure that support plans and strategies are developed to enable people to experience a high quality of life.
* To provide information and advice in an appropriate way to each person living in the service/s, their families and supporters.
* To adopt sound business practices.
* Provide line management, supervision and appraisal to Support staff within the service.
* Hold day to day responsibility for rota cover and staff deployment.
* Performance management including setting targets, monitoring and taking action to address any performance issues.
The right candidate will have a proven track-record in leadership and management of complex services and supported living, to include service development. We will ensure that you have the support you need to apply for registration, understand the requirements of the role, have the necessary tools, skills and knowledge to be able to deliver the specialist care and support required, and support continued professional development with the potential for career progression.
Requirements for the Supported Living Manager:
· Minimum of 2 years management or team leader role in support service
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience of supporting clients
· Applicants must have a NVQ 4 qualification in Health care or equivalent qualification/experience
· A full driving license and use of a car is essential for this role.
Benefits on offer for the Supported Living Manager:
· Comprehensive Company Induction;
· Competitive rates of pay;
· Group Personal Pension Scheme;
· Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay which increases with length of service;
· Opportunity for additional hours;
· Excellent Training Programmes;
· Career development opportunities;
· Cycle to work scheme;
· Eye care vouchers;
· Paid annual leave which increases with length of service;
· Long service awards;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.