Construction Technical Manager – Narberth – Up to £60,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an established Concrete company based in Wales.
You will be working in a team of energetic and ambitious people who are focussed to enhance the growth of the company and reputation.
Requirements of the Construction Technical Manager
* 5 years experience as a Readymix Technical Manager.
* NEBOSH or IOSH managing safely qualifications.
* Concrete Technology City and Guilds part 1 and 2 or equivalent of a higher nature.
* Fully conversant on the requirements for British Standards.
* Proactively manage customer complaints, understanding the complaint and resolving in a timely manner.
* Positive attitude with track record of continuously improve yourself, the team and our customer offering.
* Good interpersonal skills – the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people – including advising customers on suitable products to meet their needs for quality and value.
Responsibilities of the Construction Technical Manager
* Manage the overall testing of concrete and monitor through tests rates and CUSUM.
* Competent in carrying out trial mixes in laboratory conditions.
* Knowledge on special products that add value to the company.
* Management of the Technical and Readymix production teams.
* Manage technical internal and BSi audits.
* Manage production, internal and BSi audits.
* Working closely with the commercial and production teams to assist where needed.
* Carry out training for technical, production and commercial staff when required.
* Aid commercial and production teams when needed.
Benefits of the Construction Technical Manager
* PAYE full time employment role
* Company Pension
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply, please email CV with covering letter to email@example.com or call on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.