Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum OTE: £30,000
Start Date: Immediate start dates available
Hours: 37.5, Mon – Fri, 08:45 to 17:00
Regional Recruitment Services are looking for experienced Telesales person to join one of the UK’s top Energy Brokers to support them in their journey of growth for 2020. If you are ambitious, driven and willing to give it your all you will be rewarded with the earning potential of £30k in your first year. You will be making outbound calls to business customers to obtain key information about their current energy plans. Obtaining authority from business customers and providing them with cost saving solutions.
The Package – Telesales
* OTE of up £30,000 in the first year
* Incentives ranging from Edgbaston Cricket, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Cheltenham Gold Cup plus many more.
* 21 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
* Training and Development pathway
* Long term career opportunity
Essential Skills – Telesales
* Resilience – You will be required to work at a fast pace making 150 calls per day and will need to respond positively to unsuccessful situations.
* Communication – Being able to skilfully communicate is fundamental to success.
* Results Driven – Focused on the end result, setting own goals and reviewing own performance.
* Flexible – Responding to the market and making the necessary changes.
How to Apply for the Telesales role
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 262 3733 and ask for Ebony.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.