Telesales Executive – Outbound
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (D.O.E) + Uncapped Commission + Incentives
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:45am – 5pm) 1 hour lunch
Location: Leicester, LE1
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Regional Recruitment Services are working alongside a highly renowned, successful and rapidly growing Energy brokering business based in Leicester City, who are looking to recruit experienced Energy Telesales Executives to join their fun and friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
Interested? Keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities – Telesales Executive – Outbound:
As a Telesales Executive, your task will be to contact prospective business customers to gather information on their utility contract renewal dates, negotiating and providing best fit energy solutions. Critical to the role is a sense of ambition, a positive mind-set, excellent relationship building skills and the ability to use Sales skills to help sell the multiple benefits of using a third party for Energy procurement.
* Making a high volume of outbound dials (150+ dials out) per day contacting, engaging and building rapport with potential business clients (B2B) with data provided, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements
* Generating your own leads, building and developing your Sales pipeline
* You will demonstrate detailed product knowledge gained from extensive industry-leading training and your natural sales skills, understanding your clients’ needs for the purpose of negotiating and offering the best possible solution
* You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly targets/KPI’s
The Individual – Telesales Executive – Outbound
* Proven track record of B2B Telesales – confident in cold-calling prospective business clients, having a tenacious and resilient attitude, responding positively despite unsuccessful situations or when handling objections
* Experience in engaging, building rapport and negotiating with prospective business clients
* You will possess exceptional Sales and Customer Service skills and experience – having the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
* You are driven and strive to exceed and exceed any given targets/KPI’s
* You are keen, enthusiastic, possess the willingness to learn and to succeed
* You will be confident with an outgoing personality and pleasant telephone manner
* You will be professional, punctual and strive for high performance
* You will have the ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
The Package – Telesales Executive – Outbound:
* Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5pm, 1 hour lunch
* Full time, permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £22,000 per annum (D.O.E) + Uncapped commission + Incentives/Benefits – Realistic OTE of £50k+ within your first year!
* 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Full training, ongoing support and career development provided
* Company culture is fun, vibrant and high energy within a fast-paced environment
* Incentives including team trips, nights out and other fun and exciting activities
How to apply for the Telesales Executive – Outbound position;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7617 and ask for Michelle. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.