– Loyalty Bonus
– 33 Days annual leave including bank holidays
– Pension Scheme
– Annual Bonus
Our client are a specialist-engineering firm based in the West Midlands, they manufacture distribution boards and control panels for various industries. Due to an increase in consumer demand, they are looking to recruit a Product Application Engineer on a permanent basis.
Our client has been established for well over 30 years in the UK and operate globally, and have become a well-known household name over the years. This is an opportunity to join a front-running industry leader, with a great package and future prospects within the company.
Support my clients vision to become a well-recognised ‘easy to do business with’ player in the Projects Business by providing a project tendering service to customers ensuring that you deliver a best in class customer experience. Ensure that customer orders fully reflect the relevant tender prior to handing over to engineering. From a commercial, technical, terms & conditions and delivery schedule perspective.
- To ensure the representation and display of the Company’s Core Values and Brand image at all times
- To adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times
- To maintain and develop professional personal contact with both internal and external customers
- To provide a tender inline with the customer requirements respecting the external SLA
- To provide the quantity of tenders in line with the team metric of 50 per month
- Accurate and timely decision making on enquiries to define Bid – No Bid status
- Be aware of the conversation rates for your tenders to ensure that we are tendering the best opportunities
- Interpret schematic drawings, BOM’s and Specifications to provide tenders
What a Successful Candidate Looks like
A successful candidate would have a previous experience working within Electrical Engineering environment.
- Electrical Engineering background with City & Guilds/ HNC or other relevant Electrical qualifications
- Ability to work in a technical environment
- Working to high levels of customer service
- Experience of working with people
- Tendering / Estimation / Quotation Engineer experience
- Excellent problem solving and critical analysis skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about the work you do, with the energy and drive to motivate the team around you
Immediate interview available so please contact Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Kieran.email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.