TIG Welder / Fabricator
Day Shift / £11 – £12.50
Monday to Thursday – 7.00 am to 4.00pm / Early finish on Friday – 1.00pm
Full Time Permanent Role
My client is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated experienced MIG & TIG welder who is available immediately on a Permanent contract, for a role based in Chesterfield. The 95% of your work will be TIG welding of Stainless Steel components for the Food industry.
* TIG Welding – Stainless Steel
* Welding items such as Stair Cases, Balustrades, Gates, pipe work etc. for food manufacturing companies
* Travel to customer locations to work on site within a 2-hour radius of the company
* Weekend work is negotiated at the start of the week.
* 3 Years’ experience in TIG Welding
* MIG welding experience
* Welding to a high end finish (food industry)
* Be able to reads and work from drawings
* Skilled Fabricator
* Clean Driver’s License (Site work)
* Over time is paid time x 1.5
* Meet & Greet
* Weld Test
* Meet The Team
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Callum @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.