Job Title: Trainee Dental Nurse
Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
Start Date: ASAP
Trainee Dental Nurse Overview
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly and supportive team based in Loughborough. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is looking to begin a career within the dental industry and undertake training along the way to develop your knowledge and skill set.
Trainee Dental Nurse Key Responsibilities
* Provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients, assist with reception or any clerical duties as required and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the principal or practice manager.
* Monitor day lists, appointment diary and update as necessary.
* Prepare the surgery for use at the beginning of the session and clear up at the end of the session
* Follow all practice policies and procedures at all times
* Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team both internally and externally of the practice
* Escort patients from the waiting room to the surgery, confirm the patient’s medical history is up-to-date and communicate to the clinician
* Work to support and promote a paperless practice environment ensuring IT skills are kept up to date
* Be flexible where possible to support the patient’s needs and practice requirements
* Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
* Assist with treatment coordinator duties, patient care coordinator duties and perform other clerical duties as asked
* Be fluent in the use of the required information technology including Exact, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft PowerPoint
* Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the management team.
Skills required for the successful Trainee Dental Nurse:
* Must be willing to learn new skills
* Will have a general interest in developing a career within the Dental industry
* Will be reliable, caring and professional at all times
* Commit to ongoing training (attend college or online training) to gain Dental Nursing qualification (if trainee)
* Possess excellent communication skills
* IT literate
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33. Or you can email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.