TRAINING PROVIDED – LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
A solid career pathway and structured progression
Immediate start available
Pay up to: 9.50 / hr
Rotating Shift: Days and Nights
4 on 4 off: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am
* Able to work under pressure and at times meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining safe working practices and product quality;
* GSCE or equivalent in Mathematics and English is beneficial.
* Adhering to site safety rules and procedures
* Strong technical ability;
* Good communication skills
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
* Excellent attention to detail and be methodical in their approach;
* Have an excellent eye for colour;
* An excellent team player;
* Must be keen, flexible, hardworking and enthusiastic
The successful candidate would be expected to learn all principal aspects of the flexographic printing which include:
* Adhering to site safety rules and procedures;
* Ink matching, colour technology and management;
* Machine setting and problem solving;
* Production efficiency;
* Housekeeping and maintenance of machines;
* Performing regular QC checks in line to ISO requirements.
* Pay up to £9.50 per hour
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 07501469164 and ask for Lucy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.