A fantastic opportunity has come available for an ambitious person to embark on a very rewarding career within our Leeds Branch. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is passionate about people and knows how to deliver a first-class service. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant, awarding winning and a very diverse company. Your passion, rapport building and active-listening skills will be critical for this thriving company.
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
* Go the “extra mile” to ensure each interaction with the stakeholders is a positive experience.
* Advise customers.
* Handle queries/complaints seeing them through to resolution.
* Answer questions by phone, email.
* Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued.
* Continuously improve through feedback and ongoing training.
* Previous experience of working in a sales focused role and a fast paced environment.
* Passionate about working with people.
* Good telephone manner and a clear and effective communicator.
* Strong active listening skills.
* Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
* Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative across multiple tasks.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Friendly and tactful personality
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Team player
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us at our head office on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Khateeja Ali. Or you can email Khat@regionalrecruitment.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.