Are you looking to begin your career within the Automotive Industry as a Trainee Sales Executive? Want to join an award-winning and highly successful business?
Are you money-motivated and have the drive to succeed? Are you passionate about Sales and take pride in providing high levels of Customer Service?
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
My client, a multi-award-winning and reputable Automotive company based in North London, are recruiting for bubbly, driven and enthusiastic Trainee Sales Executives to join their truly reputable company on a full time, permanent basis.
If you have previous customer-facing experience, have a strong desire to succeed and are looking to start a career as a Trainee Sales Executive, apply now!
* £16,000 – £18,000 basic with realistic OTE of up to £40,000+ within your first year!
* Full training and development provided
* Long-term opportunities available
* Excellent incentives and benefits
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
* Due to test drives and moving vehicles around the premises for viewing, candidates MUST have a full UK driving license
* Strong Customer Service/Customer-focused experience or Sales experience
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A passion for cars is desirable but not essential
How to Apply for the Trainee Sales Executive position…
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 262 3733 and ask for Michelle
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.