Job Title: Trainee Slitter
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Nights – Monday – Friday (22:00-06:00) (Training Will be on Days for 12 Weeks)
Salary: £19904 p/a
– On Site Parking
– Internal Training & Development
– Structured Career Pathway & Progression
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
– Operating Slitting machine – Loading rolls/material (Training provided)
– Slitting machine will cut film into smaller sections, you will then be required to inspect visually, move and then store in allocated locations.
– Material varies from cellophane/PET/PVC – these all come in pre-formed rolls.
– General Housekeeping duties when required
– Notifying line manager of any issues with machinery/other processes
– Experience working on any cutting/folding/pressing machinery will be considered highly advantageous
– Similarly, slitting/laminating experience, or any general machine minding/operating will be considered.
– Exposure to working within industrial/engineering based environments will be highly advantageous
– The company are looking for an eager character, someone who is keen to learn the ways of the print trade, with the view to developing and progressing through the company in due course.
– Able to work Monday – Friday on the night shift (10pm – 6am / 5 Days a week)
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.