Job Title: Trainee Technical Operative
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent
Hours : ROTATING WEEKLY:
– 06:00-14:00 – Monday – Saturday (Then 3 days off)
– 14:00-22:00 – 5 Days (Then 2 days off)
– 22:00-06:00 – 5 Days (Then 2 days off)
Pay Rate: £8.72 (Overtime paid at time and a half, once made permanent after 12 weeks.).
Immediate start available
Our client based in Grantham are looking for Loading Operatives to work in their electronics recycling plant.
An investor in people, the company are looking for Machine Operatives/Loaders to join their growing team. Day to day duties will be that of ensuring an efficient process, dismantling electrical devices, ready to be recycled.
You will be part of a busy working environment, with the aim of delivering high performance with your colleagues and team. The company aim to nurture high performing staff with a positive approach, to be able to provide them with a clear progression in their career.
– Cleaning Parts/Components
– General Housekeeping
– Supporting colleagues wherever necessary
– Physically capable – due to the manual handling of a variety of appliances
– No previous experience required – full on-site training provided
– Strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile to help others around you
– A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months’ service
– Auto Enrolment onto pension scheme
– Excellent career progression plans
– Free on-site car parking
– Casual dress
– Company pension
– On-site parking
– 8 hour shift
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.