Job Title: Trainee MIG Welder
Pay Rate: £9-9.50ph During Training
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday: 06:30 – 15:30 / Friday – 06:30 – 12:30
Job Type: Temp To Perm
Immediate Start Available
Our client based in the heart of Leicester are looking for trainee welders to join their growing team on a temp-to-perm basis. A large element of training will be involved, for those who have a strong interest in welding, or have had previous exposure/experience and would like to build on that more.
* MIG Welding mild steel
* Helping day to day operations, production welding and forming of sheet metal components.
* You will learn elements of the sheet metal trade and associated welding techniques.
* In time you will be taught how to read and interpret technical/engineering drawings
* After training, you will be production welding mostly standard products, while you upskill yourself further in welding.
* If you have any experience welding already, this will be advantageous
* A studious mentality and willing to learn from a variety of people in the business
* Sheet Metal experience/engineering experience advantageous but not essential
* Attention to Detail – High standard of work
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7616, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.