X50 Warehouse Assistant – Coalville
SALARY: £8.55 – £8.90 per hour (+bonus)
HOURS: Full Time, AM & PM Shifts available
LOCATION: Coalville, Leicester LE67
CONTRACT: Temporary, Ongoing
Our client is looking for X50 warehouse assistants to join their team to support them during their busy period, which lasts up until the new year. Ideally you will have some Warehouse Assistant experience although this could also suit candidates from other backgrounds. You will be working in a large distribution centre and will be handling a variety of goods, which can sometimes involve lifting heavy-weight items.
Requirements For Warehouse Assistant Workers
* Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial.
* Previous experience as a General Factory / Warehouse Assistant may be advantageous.
* Must have own transport to and from Glenfield.
* Must have all Right to work documents in order to register.
Key Duties For Warehouse Assistant Workers
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be responsible for the completion of:
* Picking and Packing orders
* The warehouse assistant will post orders out.
* Management of stock
* Movement of stock
* Checking and labelling products
* Loading and unloading of deliveries
* Working to health and safety procedures
* Our warehouse assistant will also be responsible for keeping the warehouse clean, safe and tidy.
X50 Positions Available For Warehouse Assistants – Immediate Start
If you are interested in joining us as a warehouse assistant, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call (Chloe on 0116 – 26 2 – 37 33) or email our Industrial team email@example.com.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.