X 50 Warehouse Worker / Picker Packer – Immediate Start – Ongoing
SALARY: £8.21 per hour (+overtime)
HOURS: Full Time, AM & PM Shifts available
SHIFTS: Sunday -Thursday 6:00am – 14:00pm (morning), 14:00pm – 22:00pm (afternoon).
LOCATION: Coalville, Leicester LE67
CONTRACT: Temporary, Ongoing
We are looking for 50x reliable Warehouse Workers to join a successful organisation based in Coalville on a temporary assignment with the opportunity to go Permanent after 12 weeks.
Starting ASAP and working in this large and busy distribution centre, the warehouse worker will select items from the facility using a scanner and then package them ready for delivery.
Working in a modern and established distribution centre, successful warehouse workers will be part of a very friendly team with supportive management.
Requirements Of The Warehouse Worker:
* Picking / packing items for distribution
* The warehouse worker may also work in wrapping and dispatch work
* Labelling and checking items against paperwork and the system
* General warehouse duties
* Goods in and inventory
* Container tipping/ some lifting
* Warehouse workers must also be responsible for general warehouse hygiene
What we’re looking for from Warehouse Worker / Picker Packers:
* Proactive, reliable and enthusiastic.
* Previous experience within a warehouse would be preferable
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Available to work immediately
* Ability to undertake light manual work
* Able to commit to a temp assignment that will last until after Christmas
* All successful warehouse workers must be Eligible to work in the UK, and be able to provide all right to work documents.
If you are interested in joining us as a warehouse worker, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call (Chloe on 0116 – 26 2 – 37 33) or email our Industrial team Industrial@regionalrecruitment.com.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.