We are currently recruiting for permanent role of a Warehouse Co-ordinator to join our client in Leicester, Beaumont Leys area. This client is specialising in designing and manufacturing products.
* £16.5k after 1st April will increase by 6%
* ASAP Start Date
* Monday to Thursday – 8:00AM – 4:30PM, 8.30 to 4.30pm and Fri 9.00 to 4.30 (37 hours).
* Permanent position
* Leicester, Beaumont Leys area
Requirements of A Warehouse Co-ordinator
* Stock maintenance
* Responsibility for Health and Safety issues within warehouse environment
* Booking in stock from suppliers
* Must have previous experience as a Warehouse Operative – picking, packing orders
* PPE is required, but we are able to provide this
Skills of A Warehouse Co-ordinator
As a Warehouse Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the completion of:
* Picking and packing of items ready for despatch
* Good communicator
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft windows and Labelview
* General warehouse activities
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Co-ordinator position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.