Warehouse Department Manager
Location: Washington, NE38
Duration: Temp – possibility of perm
Salary: Up to £14.87 per hour
Hours: Full time & Part Time
Shifts available: *Day shift *Night shift *Overnight shift *Part time Weekends
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Department Manager to work with one UK’s leading retailers at their depot in Washington. The warehouse teams pick and organise the right products to make sure they all get to the right stores at the right time – it’s a vital part of our customers supply chain
The Warehouse Department Manager is responsible for
* Driving a strong team work ethic
* Coaching, developing and line managing your team
* Holding team ‘huddles’ and ensuring your team are kept engaged and up to date
* Managing performance in the team and driving targets
The Warehouse Department Manager skills and experience
* Experience working in a similar distribution operation.
* A proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s is essential
* You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change
* An enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor, motivator and role model to the managers and colleagues around you, driving performance and working cross-functionally, communicating effectively across all levels.
How to apply for the Warehouse Department Manager
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 3667598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.