X30 Warehouse Operative – Leicester LE8
SALARY: £8.21 per hour (+overtime)
HOURS: Full Time, AM & PM Shifts available
SHIFTS: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 16:30pm (morning), 14:00pm – 22:00pm (afternoon).
LOCATION: Wheststone, Leicester LE8
CONTRACT: Temporary, With Opportunity To Go Permanent
Based in Whetstone, the company is a leading wholesaler of branded products. We are now urgently seeking 30 Warehouse Operatives to support in a large influx of orders. Ideally you will have some Warehouse operative experience although this could also suit candidates from other backgrounds. Ideally looking for people with a genuine interest in progressing within the industry. The company want to offer permanent contracts for those that succeed and have a great attitude to work.
Requirements For Warehouse Operative
• Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial, paid overtime.
• Previous experience as a General Factory / Warehouse Operative may be advantageous.
• Must have own transport to and from Glenfield.
Key Duties For Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the completion of:
• Picking and Packing orders
• The warehouse operative will post orders out.
• Management of stock
• Movement of stock
• Checking and labelling products
• Loading and unloading of deliveries
• Working to health and safety procedures
• Our warehouse assistant will also be responsible for keeping the warehouse clean, safe and tidy.
X30 Positions Available For Warehouse Operative – Immediate Start
If you are interested in joining us as a warehouse operative, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call (Chloe on 0116 – 26 2 – 37 33) or email our Industrial team Industrial@regionalrecruitment.com.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.