Warehouse Operatives -Coalville LE67
We are recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives to work a morning shift at our client in Glenfield. You will be working in a large distribution centre and will be handling a variety of goods, which can involve lifting heavy-weight items.
* 06.30am-16.30pm Monday – Friday at £8.72 per hour
* Temporary position, with the possibility of going permanent after 12 weeks
* Located in Coalville
Duties Of A Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be:
* Picking and Packing items ready for distribution
* Using a handheld scanner to sort items
* Heavy Lifting involved
* Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative (picking/packing and using scan guns) may be advantageous
* PPE is required
* Own transport is required due to the location and start time.
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Operative position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.