Warehouse Picker and Packer – Coalville Afternoon Shift
We are currently recruiting in the Coalville area for a large distribution centre. This warehouse environment is very modern and you will be doing light-weight picking and packing.
Due to location candidates MUST hold a driver’s licence and have their own transport.
* £8.72 per hour
* ASAP Start Date
* Morning Shift: 6am – 2pm and Afternoon Shift: 2pm – 10pm
* Temporary position
* Located in the Coalville area
Requirements to be Warehouse Picker and Packer
* Own transport is essential to get to the site. We can provide transport from Leicester, call our office for more information 0116 262 3733.
* Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial
* Previous experience as a warehouse operative (picking/packing and using scan guns) may be advantageous
* PPE is required
Duties of a Warehouse Picker and Packer
As a Warehouse Picker and Packer you will be responsible for the completion:
* Picking and sorting customer orders ready for distribution
* Packing customer orders into boxes and onto pallets ready for distribution
* Using a handheld scanner to pick items
* Loading and unloading of stock from deliveries
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Picker and Packer position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.