Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Monday to Thursday 8am – 4.45pm and Friday 8am – 4pm
Pay Rate: £10
Immediate start available
– Mixing Paint in the Machines
– Pouring Paint into Containers
– Loading and unloading of stock from deliveries
– Heavy lifting involved, max 30kg
– Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods would be beneficial
– Previous experience as a warehouse operative may be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email Erika on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.