Warehouse Team Leader – Various Shifts – £9.75 for first 12 weeks – Coalville
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader, to join a large distribution centre in Coalville. This warehouse handles a variety of goods, some of which will be heavy-weight items.
Key Details of the Warehouse Team Leader Position
• 40 hours per week
• Shift 1: Sunday – Thursday 16:30 – 01:00
• Shift 2: Monday – Friday 16:30 – 01:00
• £9.75, for the first 12 weeks
• £10.10 after 12 weeks
• Long term position
As a Warehouse Team Leader you responsible for the operation of a particular section within the Warehouse. Typically, you will be:
• Supporting management with the day-to-day operation of the site. Managing the start-up and shut-down procedures.
• Managing a group of warehouse operatives, ensuring that work is completed in an efficient manner and in line with quality standards. This will include coordinating their workloads, providing support and ensuring that production targets are met.
• Monitor the accuracy and organisation of work during the loading/unloading of stock.
• Support the team with their development. Focusing on their individual performance, training and engagement.
• Implement a culture of working safely whilst building and maintaining relationships with all employees to work cohesively.
• Be flexible to support other areas and shifts when needed, mainly during peak hours.
• Full adherence to Health & Safety policy and procedures of the company.
Requirements to be a Warehouse Team Leader
This position requires someone with a positive attitude towards staff engagement and the work they undertake. In addition, you will need enthusiasm to want to progress and drive the business forward. Additional requirements include:
• Knowledge of Health & Safety, warehouse procedures and policies.
• Minimum of 1 years Warehouse experience is essential.
• Be proactive with an eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills for continuous improvement of the site.
• Ability to assess situations on the floor. With the confidence, communication and people skills to deal with issues.
• Good PC skills and experience with Microsoft office, word and excel
• Knowledge of WMS.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse Team Leader position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 0116 366 7603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.