Job Title: Welder Fabricator
Contract Type: Permanent (Temp-To-Perm)
Hours / Days: Day Shift
Benefits: Overtime Readily Available
Immediate start available
Our client is an established sheet metal manufacturing firm in Leicester. They are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth and require a skilled Welder with sheet metal fabrication experience to join their established team.
* MIG welding on sheet metal and medium gauge steel.
* Working with mild steel
* Working to engineering drawings
* Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
* Must be able to work from engineering drawings.
* Able to weld and fabricate own work
* Previous experience in ducting/HVAC will be greatly beneficial towards the role
* A time-served qualification in welding & fabrication will be beneficial but not essential
* Be able to work from own initiative
* Inspect own work
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 3667605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise, your CV will remain on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.