MIG / Fabrication
Up to £12.50 hr
Immediate start available
Shift – days
Full time / permanent work
Our client is an established sheet metal manufacturing firm in Leicester. They are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth and require a skilled Welder with sheet metal fabrication experience to join their established team.
* MIG welding on sheet metal and medium gauge steel.
* Working with mild steel
* Working to engineering drawings
* Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
Minimum Requirements for this role
* Must be able to work from engineering drawings.
* Able to weld and fabricate own work
* Be able to work from own initiative
* Inspect own work
* Pay rate up to £12.50 / hr
* Permanent work
* Free car park
* Friendly and family atmosphere at work
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* Exciting work environment
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.