Job Title: Welder / Fabricator Twilight Shift
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Twilight/Nights – Monday – Thursday – 16:30-01:30am / Friday 13:30 – 19:00
Pay Rate: £32300 p/a / £15.94ph
Immediate start available
My client is looking for hard-working, self-motivated experienced MIG welders, who are available immediately on a permanent basis. The large majority of your work will be MIG Welding of structural steel, working largely with mild steel.
* Specialists of structural steel works, working heavily alongside the construction industry and servicing the commercial building industry.
* Bespoke projects – may be working on singular project for days/weeks at a time due to scale of the individual jobs.
* Large works setting, spacious Fabrication bays, with up to date and regularly maintained equipment and machinery.
* High focus on process improvement within the company at any given turn, receptive to ideas and improvements, and high emphasis on health and safety principles throughout the works.
* MIG Welding / Fabricating heavy duty steel
* Welding of structural steel / beams / RSJ’s
* Fettling & Fabrication – Manual and machinery
* Working with Structural Steel Projects – From Large scale projects, such as building skeleton’s/frameworks, to smaller scale, such as individual frameworks for construction sites.
* Experienced Welder/Fabricator (MIG)
* MMA Welding ability advantageous
* Must be capable of reading engineering drawings
* Previous experience working with Mild Steel in similar industry
* Happy to contribute with overtime needs as and when the business needs assistance
* Prior experience working with structural steel, very advantageous but not essential
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.