Wood Carpenters – The Netherlands – €500-€540 (Net per week)
We are currently recruiting for Wood Carpenters to travel to the Netherlands for long-term work.
Overview of the Wood Carpenters role
* Located in The Netherlands across multiple sites – can go home on weekend
* All Covid-19 guidelines are put in place
* Salary Range €500-€540 (Net per week)
* Driving license is needed and access to your own vehicle
* 40 hours a week, overtime is possible
* FREE accommodation provided according to Dutch Law
Responsibilities of the Wood Carpenter
* Construct building frameworks
* Measure, cut, and shape wood and joining timber
* Hanging doors and window frames etc
Requirements of the Wood Carpenter
* Experience as a Wood Carpenter
* Able to work from blueprints/drawings
* In position of a VCA or willing to obtain one
* Be able to communicate in English, Dutch or German
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this position then contact Tasneem today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.