I am currently working with a family run business who have been established over 20 years and due to great year on year growth are looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Engineer to the team. They are successful industry leaders, who are very innovative and are looking to get into more markets as they continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who will enable you to grow limitlessly as they do
* Pre delivery inspections of outbound stock
* Receiving deliveries of inbound stock
* Organising collections of orders
* Build and repair of Forklift Trucks
* Take responsibility for all relevant paperwork
What a Successful Candidate Looks like
A successful candidate would have a previous experience working within material handling environment.
* Previous experience of working in a warehouse/servicing environment
* FLT license? – YES
* Previous experience of working with technical equipment
* High level of reliability and punctuality
* Previous experience of using a warehouse management system
* Full driving licence
Immediate interview available so please contact Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Kieran.email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.