Location: LE17 area
Shifts: Monday – Thursday: 6AM-4PM, Friday: 6AM-2PM
Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
Immediate start available
Permanent work (after 12 weeks agency – probationary period)
- Competitive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour
- Overtime pay premium
- A blend of training to help your career development
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
- Manual labourer that’s happy to get their hands dirty
- General tidy of outdoor areas; sweeping and trimming both bushes and grass
- Using hand tools
- Following company Health and Safety policies/procedures
- Yard Maintenance
- Liaising with the shift manager regarding any issues
- Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
- Yard Labourer / Cleaning experience
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally both verbally and written when dealing with employees and the public.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
- Operation of mobile electronic equipment may be required.
- Regular attendance is required
- Manual skills
- Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Magda @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07453319781 or 01163667602, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Magda@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.