YARD WORKER / LABOURER
DAY SHIFT (5am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 5am-3pm Fridays)
NORTH LEICESTERSHIRE (NEAR LOUGHBOROUGH)
WEEKLY PAY: OVER £450 BASIC + OVERTIME AVAILABLE AND PAID AFTER 39HRS
LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and you should be willing to work both indoors and outdoors.
Working in a busy yard. Own transport is essential due to the location.
The potential earnings are over £450 a week depended on OT worked.
– Weekly pay: over £450 per week.
– Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate over 39 hours per week.
– Temporary to permanent position.
– Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
– Someone looking to get stuck in.
– Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
– Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
– Must Be Computer literate and be able to answer phones to clients in the office when needed.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
– Assessing the quality of products.
– Taking samples of product and inputting data on to internal CRM system
– General housekeeping / Labouring in a busy yard.
– Managing stock in and out of a busy yard.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Lucy 07501469164 or email your cv email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.