Our Recruitment Partners
We've joined with many companies during our time of trading, all of our recruitment partners aim to work cohesively to provide you - our clients and candidates - with the best possible service.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation
We are a part of a professional body for UK recruitment agencies called the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Which supports us by improving the standards, knowledge and reputation of the recruitment industry. They do this by:
- Speaking with, and attending government policy meetings.
- Training us in the latest legislation, ensuring we have full compliance in all recruitment matters.
Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA)
We are part of the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority.
As part of this, we are able to support the fresh produce sector with their recruitment needs. Additionally, we have made a commitment to:
- Protect vulnerable workers whilst they are searching or are at work.
- Share information with the GLAA and other organisations to prevent and stop the exploitation of workers.
- Raise awareness of exploitation and actively communicate within the supply chains that we support.
- Work collaboratively with the GLAA and organisations, to manage information in a sensitive and confidential manner.
This is one of the best recruitment partners that we have partnered with. Broadbean offer an opportunity to efficiently and effectively streamline the recruitment process. It does this by:
- Increasing efficiency by multi-post job advert onto premium job boards.
- Have a simple application and review process that enables our consultants to give feedback quickly.
The Access Group are an industry-leading software company which provides recruitment agencies with a comprehensive Client Relationship Management system (CRM). We use RDB Pronet to improve the workflow of our consultants, which means that we are able to:
- Reduced the time the recruitment process can take.
- Seamlessly provide support for all recruitment needs, including permanent, temporary and contract hire.
Suits Me are an award-winning e-account and debit card solution. Their accounts are suitable for those that are new to the UK, if you want to get out of the cycle of overdraft debt or if want something different to a prepaid card account.
- You can create an account with Suits Me when you come and register with us.
- Solution features: contactless debit card, a mobile app and even setting direct debits.
Hinterview is the latest addition to our recruitment technology portfolio. They offer a world-leading video interviewing platform that aims to improve candidates engagement. With Hinterview we can:
- Digitally interview candidates throughout the UK. Using a variety of interview methods from pre-set questions that they respond to at their own pace, to face-to-face interviews with one of our recruiters.
- Introduce candidates to you via a quick and easy to watch video.