See below our Environmental Policy.
Company Name: Regional Recruitment Services (the Company)
Policy Name: Environmental policy
The Company recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
The Company is aware that our business activities result in: emissions to air/water, the use of energy and water, the generation of waste, and transport emissions and we will comply with all relevant legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements in order to act in a socially responsible manner and we will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance.
The Company will aim to:
- Minimise the use of natural resources;
- Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling;
- Minimise pollution and promote greener transport options;
- Inform and encourage staff at all levels to act in an environmentally responsible manner and provide training where necessary;
- Encourage feedback from staff on improvements and feed these into the policy;
- Designate appropriate resources in order to implement, monitor and continuously improve the policy;
- Make this policy available to any interested external parties and to employees ;
Zaka Ullah will be responsible for implementing the above objectives, reviewing progress and continuously updating this policy as necessary. The Company will review this policy periodically and publish the results via internal emails.